Monday, 16 August 2010

festival fun...

unknown festival & picture credit - if anyone knows please advise so I can credit properly?

shocking fact about me #1. I have never been to a festival, not one, no siree, not ever! Every year I look at different line ups and think this will be the year, but still just haven't got around to it! Wish I had done Glastonbury when I was young, not sure I could cope now, especially with the portaloos, although darling Lisa from Doorways Traveler did send a "she wee" a few months ago! Maybe I can re-live my youth when the boys are bigger? 

7 comments:

  1. oh, you must go! i used to go to many a festival in my younger years. it's more work with the littles, but it is a whole other culture that was a blast to share with them.

    i totally had to go check out what on earth a she-wee is. ;) have you tried yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "she wee" - never heard of it but I'm guessing it's self-explanatory?!?! I went to many a festival in my pre-kid days but there's no way I'd brave one with them. Unless it was a small, indie somewhere that didn't have the massive crowds... somewhere.

    I just found your blog via BMB and I really like it! Lovely to meet you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have never been to a fesitival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to go to Camp Bestival www.bestival.net next year! Glastonbury with pushchairs - brilliant! We went this year and had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camp Bestival or The Secret Garden Party are great for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larmer Tree Festival in Blandford Forum is THE best - small only 4000 people and not at al commercial, great music, great activities, comedy, film and kids love it ...you have to try it and there are loads of bell tents...It was my first ever festival with a three year old aged 45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the 'end of the road festival' which is coming up this weekend - at Larmer Tree on the Dorset/Wiltshire boarder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...