Monday, 12 July 2010

popping up...


"pop-ups" seem to be all the rage, pictured here are the 'pop-up' yurt restaurants of Riverford's Field Kitchen, currently touring the country. I love this idea, it is so enchanting, I just wish they would come a little nearer to me! It seems that the 'pop up' concept is quite in fashion, and today Justin over at Camping Out There, is calling for 'pop-up' camp sites, as there are so few around! I second this motion, whilst I love the Cool Camping books, the glamping craze really makes it difficult to book campsites ~ some you even have to book a year in advance! So much for waiting for sunny weather...!

1 comment:

  1. Have found it hard to make last minute bookings last couple of years since everyman & his dog has discovered the joys of camping :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...