Thursday, 8 July 2010

by the sea...






I dream of owning a beach chalet, one that I can stay in for the whole summer, like they do in Sweden! This one is called Driftwood and is situated at Gwithian Towans, Cornwall, I think I could live here, it is so beautifully and simply furnished! Look at the surfboards stored in the ceiling ~ how cool is that? I fell in love with these chalets, when I was a student and spent the summer here, watching the surfers on the nearby beach! Sitting on the cliff watching the sunset over St.Ives, the other side of the bay, and drinking hot chocolate in the beach cafe. 

Driftwood is now taking 2011 bookings ~ be quick I may get there first! 

5 comments:

  1. You is pretty lucky, if I could stay in a place lake this..

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you find the BEST holiday places Emma!

    we have finally booked an under the thatch property and i'm pretty sure it was you who introduced me to their site ages ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous place. i've bookmarked it so i can hopefully book for my "big birthday" trip to the UK in a year.

    Love your blog. Picked up the fun Blyberg card generator from visiting you...and am now using it like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this little place. Looks like my ideal holiday spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for posting this. I immediately fell in love with it and booked it for our summer holiday next year. i've never booked a holiday more than about 6 weeks in advance, but this place is so special and my two little boys will adore it.

    However, every time I set foot in Cornwall it pours. Hoping the weather gods might be friendly next year.

    Thx again. Love love LOVE your blog, but I'm a bit of a lurker. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...