Thursday, 13 May 2010

today was brought to you by the letter 'B'...


my good friend Barbara and her little man Percy, picked up Ted and I in Bertie, her beloved camper van 'Bertie' today. We drove to the common and feasted on bacon and banana baguettes, followed by tea and battenberg cake! I have had a 'thing' for bacon and banana baguettes ever since I was a student, and lived near a fab sandwich shop, so I would eat them almost daily. Some people I know, think this combination is slightly peculiar, I say 'don't knock it 'til you've tried it!' Driving in Bertie, brought back memories of our adventures in Prudence and Betty, oh how I dream of owning a vw camper van myself...

3 comments:

  1. That looks great fun - not sure on banana & bacon together though.

    I'd love a campervan - one day IF I win the lottery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh my favorite breakfast out is a bacon, brie and banana croissant... hmmmhm. Actually why call it breakfast I could eat it anytime!!! And we have an ancient VW van... but right now it is a bit of a squash and a squeeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree on the VW owning dream!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...