Monday, 3 May 2010

cookie cutter collection...

I didn't realise I had so many, until I laid them all out! I have even more than in the picture above. I buy one or two here and there, snowflakes for christmas, hearts for valentines day and fun shapes for birthdays! They have mounted up, into a collection in fact, and one that I didn't know I had. I have, however, just purchased the ultimate cookie cutter, the cloud by Heriott Grace. This cutter has a reclaimed handmade wooden handle and a handmade tin cutter, I am in cookie cutter heaven!

Tip of the day - cutters even work for toddlers birthday parties as you can cut tiny sandwich shapes, making them super fun and easy to eat, perfect for your fussy eaters!

8 comments:

  1. Totally, totally covet your collection. Especially the cloud. Oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your collection Emma and i have been wanting the cloud one too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~l♥ve your cookie cutters...such a simple way to transform yummy little treats...we used them once for a bridal shower tea party...was a sweet touch! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on a waiting list for the cloud - imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your collection of cookie cutters. These would be great for sandwiches too, no? Hello from my world. I'm following you. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out these cookie cutters - where will it end!
    http://fromthesweetkitchen.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/new-paper-cases-have-arrived/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...