Friday, 28 May 2010

152 wild things things to do...

Ways of being ‘wowed’ by wildlife are endless but families fumbling for a first encounter with the natural world will find 152 of them in an inspirational new family-friendly guide.

‘152 Wild Things To Do’ is packed with ideas to get families outside and closer to nature, whether at home, out and about in the countryside or in the heart of a city. Published in association with The Wildlife Trusts, the book is full of stunning full-colour photography. It includes entries from each of the 47 Wildlife Trusts, describing what you’ll see during a visit to one of their reserves – be it a sea of bluebells, diving ospreys, or an awe-inspiring waterfall.

I am very excited as my photographs have been used to illustrate river dipping, which is the perfect activity for a summer's day! I haven't seen a copy yet, but I have already pre-ordered my copy from Amazon. I am sure it will be packed full of 'wild' ideas for things to do this summer.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great book. Congratulations on your photos being used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...