Wednesday, 28 April 2010

virtual curators...


I am finding it really hard to choose which pictures to exhibit, so I thought I would ask you for your help with a little bit of 'virtual curating'! Listed above are some of my favourites photographs, which I feel reflect my style the most. I have chosen the film shots, which I do prefer over digital, although you may not agree? Which of the pictures above should I take and have I left any out? Are your favourites there? If not, which shall I add? You can find many more over on my flickr pages! Please let me know your thoughts and vote for your favourites by leaving a comment and I will include it in the exhibition...

4 comments:

  1. I love remembering summer and gather from your flikr pages and from above my favourites are 1,2,4,5,8,9,10,14,15,16. Good luck!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on the exhibition, be very proud. Your pictures are so evocative, transporting the viewer to that place, giving them a sense of well-being and warmth. I love 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16. Best of luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the exhibition - I shall try and make a visit from Bristol but baby is due end of May so not sure what state I'll be in to travel from Bristol. Anyway, I really like tea and sweet williams that isn't included in your selection at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of these. your photos are so special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...