Monday, 19 April 2010

listening...


Our four nights away last week seem so long ago already. The cottage we stayed in, had no TV and we didn't take the laptop, so for an amazing five days we were cut off from the world, which is a bit of an exaggeration as there was a radio! The first two nights, I went to bed absolutely shattered, only to realise when taking off my watch it was only 9pm! Without any distractions I listened to what my body was telling me and it was telling me to rest. I have felt so tired recently and the more tired I feel, the more uncreative I am, which is awful! Maybe a few more early nights are called for?

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing how fresh air can tire you out!!But it always makes you have the most fantastic sleep. Lovely photo of 'Exploring beach' x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...