Sunday, 18 April 2010

How MAD?


I have just received a lovely comment on a previous post, letting me know I had been nominated for a 'MAD' award! On visiting the 'MAD' website, I found these are new awards to celebrate the UK's mum and dad bloggers! Well, I believe I am nominated for "MAD Blogger of the Year" and "best MAD blog photography" (huge thanks to whoever nominated me), how cool is that? I am fluffing out my feathers in pride! The prestigious blogger of the year comes with a prize of an iPhone 3G, a Flip digital camcorder and a Dell laptop, which is causing me to hyperventilate with giddy excitement!

So, what do you think? Am I a worthy candidate for MAD Blogger of the Year? There is however, some serious competition!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!

    :goes off to nominate:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your photo's are fab adn found you by browsing the nonimee's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...