Friday, 2 April 2010

april showers...



a woodland walk started with sunshine, but April showers soon followed. Just for a few minutes I was by myself as the boys ran downhill. All I could hear was the rain falling, all I could see were bluebell shoots on the woodland floor and all I could smell was the young wild garlic shoots I had just trodden on. It was a lovely moment, I wish my quick video could of done it justice! More rain is forecast over the weekend, but don't stay indoors, there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes! We get our waterproof gear from Muddy Puddles, trousers with bibs, mean that you can get as wet and muddy as you like, you just peel it all off. I recommend investing in this rain hat and the bib and braces, they have lasted us for years!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when the bluebells and the wild garlic come out. That's my favourite part of spring I think. I can almost smell that wet garlicy-ness.

    Your site re-design looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully that wasn't the only moment of peace all weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...