Sunday, 6 December 2009

an apple a day keeps the doctor away...


I am thinking of my family's health at the moment. There are so many illnesses going round school and work, and we all seem so tired and run down. The children at the end of the term are especially worn out. This week is nativity week and I remember watching last year and there were quite a few children that were almost in a daze with exhaustion. I make sure the boys have early nights and eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, but still the shorter days and cold weather herald the onset of running noses and night time coughs. I think it's time to get out the echinacea and vitamin tonic!

2 comments:

  1. So true! This is really the time to be extra cautious about health and nutrition. Especially since a lot of us will be indulging in extra sweets--I know they compromise the immune system. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful shot. i'm trying to arm myself against all the germs on the tube these days... berocca and aloe vera juice are my weapons of choice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...