Wednesday, 18 November 2009

can I introduce you to...

Emma Bradshaw, the photographer. Yes, finally after a lot of nagging {sorry encouragement} from some very straight talking friends and listening to their advice and words of wisdom, I have finally launched Emma Bradshaw Photography. I have been steadily taking on more and more commissions over the last year for friends and family, which have gone really well and through word of mouth, I have a few more lined up in the next few weeks. So it was time to 'come out' so to speak!

Of course I have created a new site www.emmabradshawphotography.com and to celebrate my official launch, I am offering limited edition gift vouchers just in time for Christmas! Here's to busy times ahead.

9 comments:

  1. many congratulations! Any chance you want to pop over the ocean to New England for a photo shoot? Might be a bit out of your range, I think!
    It was your photography that brought me to your blog originally and so it seems terribly obvious that this is something you should do. That being said, it is always tricky putting yourself out there. But...now that you have I am wishing for you much fufilling busy-ness in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Emma! You have such a great style... very natural and real. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yAy hOorAy
    I know what a step that is
    *I've been putting mine off since forever*
    wishing you luck and love
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - I'm wishing you the best of luck, but you have such obvious talent you will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Well done you for taking such a big step. Wishing you lots of success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome, congratulations for doing it, and best of luck for a lucrative and creative 2010! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I lived 'down your neck of the woods' I would be giving you a call...good luck and enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Emma! Wishing you lots of success in your new venture :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...