Friday, 30 October 2009

wildly inspiring...

artwork by Heather Smith Jones

I have just stumbled across this wonderful leaf by Heather Smith Jones, isn't it amazing? I just had to share it with you. I am so inspired by Heathers artwork that I want to try something like this with the boys they will love it (they love any arty activity that uses felt tips, scissors, glue, needles ~ things most mothers of young children keep under lock and key!) I vaguely remember doing something like this when I was young and went to Brownies, we pricked holes in a dark blue piece of card to map out the constellations, then held it up to the light to see.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this! I had to look really closely when I saw it - can't wait to see what you create with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! I remember doing something like this when I was little too....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...