Friday, 2 October 2009

today, I saw...

Today, I am so excited, the talented Jill Wignall is sending one of her 'TODAY I SAW' drawings to me! She emailed yesterday and I have since discovered her wonderful project, go check it out if you haven't seen it before. Every day Jill draws what she sees and sends it to a lucky person around the world! I love this idea and even more I love her illustrations, more found here on flickr, the illustrated walks are just lovely. I can't wait for the postman to arrive, many thanks Jill!

6 comments:

  1. I just found Jill's blog today, and through her I found yours! How wonderful today is!!!

    I hope you don't if I read along. I have some catching up to do, I see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a neat idea! I found your blog through Jill's as well. I love it, it feels so cozy here! And I love to imagine your words in a fantastic British accent! I know, I know, you don't have an accent, I do. :o)
    P.S. Your picture makes me wish it were raining so much I can hardly stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm on a web-wander and came here via Jill W's blog, too. I note on your list of 35 things to do you'd like to learn how to crochet. It just so happens I live in N.Wiltshire and I teach knitting and crochet...so if you fancy having a go, come via projectforty (I'm a bit older than you) and get in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, Thanks so much for posting about my project. I came across your green christmas posts yesterday and I have some questions for you, but I'll email. Hope you are having a loely weekend. Best Wishes, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tremendous blog. Either i had not seen enough blogs or this is the best blog i had ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading your blog (I too came through the Jill highway) I feel as though I have been on holiday...thank you! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...