Saturday, 26 September 2009

hedgerow harvest...


picture by me

The hedgerows are brimming with fruits and berries at the moment, rosehip, blackberries and apples are some of my favourite ~ we can't pick enough! There are so many more fruits this year than last year and my little men come with me bringing big sticks to pull down thorny branches to make the juicy berries easier to reach. I took this picture of my little man on a recent walk using my lomographic film camera and it is an instant favourite and judging by the views on flickr other people think so too! Its one of those pictures that I am going to look at forever, as it reminds me of our walks together, he always finds a stick {a bit like a dog} and leads the way, five paces in front with my youngest five paces behind!

2 comments:

  1. that is a wonderful picture - absolutely timeless. I'm finding it really exciting discovering all the treasure in the hedgerow this year, quite takes away the melancholy that summer is over .

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute photo! I love the little stick and basket!! So sweet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...