Thursday, 17 September 2009

climbing trees...


My six year old son is pushing his boundaries, he climbs higher, cycles faster (and tries wheelies!) and runs everywhere! It is so important that I make sure he has the opportunity to explore but within a safe environment. He can shin up a tree so quickly, leaving me trying not to scream "get down" underneath, as I hover - just in case! When I see him up a tree or jumping from a great height, I think of this advert in my mind - just imagine what his mother is thinking! Maybe I should nip this in bud now?

1 comment:

  1. oh i admire that so much.
    all i can ask for when i have kids to raise-is that they can have the same freedom to explore and play like i did-without the fear of not only injuries, but of society.
    it's so wonderful to see this. to witness how you do this..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...