Wednesday, 5 August 2009

wedding days...

photography by the amazing Jose Villa

After yesterday's wedding anniversary post, I can't stop thinking about weddings, fueled by the beautiful photo's of Jose Villa above. 

I married my man and had a lovely day, but the photo's aren't quite as natural as I had wanted, too many awkward staged poses and pictures of a very tall monk in the background {don't ask!} Sometimes I wish I could do it all over again, is that bad? If I could, I would wear a simple dress like this, get married barefoot in this magical church, followed by afternoon tea on the beach in fine china cups. Maybe we should renew our vows! In the meantime I will leave you with a link to what has to be the most gorgeous wedding of the year. 

3 comments:

  1. If you want to od on wedding loveliness have a look at oncewed.com, so wonderful and inspiring makes me want to do it all again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images are inspiring, romantic,so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd just like to fit back into my wedding dress!

    sigh...

    the perfect day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...