Tuesday, 25 August 2009

sharing the blog love...

photo by me

My photographs have been popping up all over the place this week, first here at 74 Lime Lane, a really lovely Australian blog by Kellie. Then, to my surprise on sfgirlbybay, a blog I follow regularly and was quite amazed to pop in only to find my picture staring right back at me! Oh how it makes me happy to know that you love my pictures too, especially this one {pictured} that's my current favorite. I am sharing my happiness today, and if you would like to win a 6" x 4" print of my above 'cup of tea' photograph, then please leave a comment below and I will pick a winner by random on Thursday. For those who don't win the print you can now purchase this print in my etsy shop.

13 comments:

  1. me too - would love to win x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! Think I need to get to grips with Flickr but it seems just one more thing (on top of Twitter etc). Lovely pic.

    Got any tips? I've posted a few pics but do I just need to jump in and join lots of groups?

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Such a beautiful evocation of peacefulness - I love the light, and the details- right down to the blossoms on the canteen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emma. I saw the pic on sfgirlbybay too! This is the one that drew me in. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can always count on a cup of tea in any shape or form.

    Lets see if this post works

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray for your photos making their way around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful photos and no wonder the world is seeing them..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, tea, more tea... on a vintage blanket looking at the clouds and smelling the grass, mmmm perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure I'm much too late now but it is a beautiful print. You have a great blog here, btw.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...