Sunday, 30 August 2009

random acts of kindness...

I am always inspired by the blog of Andrea of hula seventy fame, especially her secret messages and I also love the guerilla love kits, made by Cori Kindred. Such great ideas, such talented ladies. Inspired by their ideas, I started to leave little messages in library books, happy messages about the book and the bits we liked or the recipes we made, in the hope someone finds them and it makes them smile? It's almost like an anonymous book club!

5 comments:

  1. I really liked your ideia of leaving messages inside of the books..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Thanks for sharing! That kind of thing is right up my street :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog via Curlew Country. Your posts about the allotments are very interesting.

    Since you wrote about the Cotswolds, I was wondering if you might have a recommendation for a website to look for self-catering cottages in the Cotswolds. We are planning a visit to this area from the U.S. next June. We have visited there several times before and so enjoy visting such a beautiful area.

    Thank you!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so unique and your photography is beautiful. I can't wait to look around some more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...