Tuesday, 4 August 2009

...goes together like a horse and carriage

eight years today!  I am not sure how I ended up with a husband, I certainly hadn't been looking for one, you just came along and all of a sudden I wanted to be with you all of the time, it felt right. I remember the time it was just the two of us and it seemed like we had all the time in the world and sometimes I yearn for those days back and then I look at our children and I feel complete. I wish I had more time with you now, but our time will come again, when the children leave the nest and we sit together remembering these days filled with love and noise and colour, wondering why time went so quickly. So I savour every moment today and later today I will steal some of your time, before Ted crawls between us in bed! 

7 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! :)
    and may you both share many, many more...

    xo

    ps. i love the vintage feel of your wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!May you always live happily ever after. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! love and noise and colour... sounds perfect :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both! Coincidently, my wife and I met on 4th August 7 years ago.

    Lovely wedding picture, (in a land Rover?). I fully understand your thoughts on children and marriage, you love them to bits but time rushes past so fast! Time for each other is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both! We got married on the same day - my mr. and I just celebrated our 8th on Tuesday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cripes, i am a bit behind!

    happy anniversary to you lovely people
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys,

    Our best wishes to you all, Peglets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...