Thursday, 16 July 2009

sunshine on a rainy day...


1. a sweet summer picture, 2. new emmeline, 3. cakes, 4. the livingroom, 5. The Lake District, 6. the crockery cupboard, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. lisboa, 10. July 4th, 11. Untitled, 12. fresher than fresh, 13. * cake and tea, 14. friday night lights, 15. Untitled, 16. homemade strawberry cake, 17. bouquet, 18. ., 19. India with a garden snail..., 20. * tea for one, 21. Untitled, 22. summer, 23. pb & b pancake, 24. summer morning, 25. we laughed

I am constantly inspired by photographers I have discovered on flickr, here is a selection of some of my most recent flickr favourites. A summer theme, packed with sun flare, tea and cakes and flowers, which is brightening up a very rainy day here, I hope this mosaic brings some sunshine to your day too.

1 comment:

  1. well, they definitely do bring some sunshine to my day! love the fresher than fresh caravan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...