Saturday, 18 July 2009

cool camping crockery...

At this time of year, I rarely get everything unpacked before it's time to pack up again for another camping trip. With this in mind I have been scouring antique and charity shops and car boot sales for some camping crockery and cutlery, so I don't have to pack and unpack all the time. I prefer to take nice china rather than anything plastic, I think it creates a more beautiful camp site! 

By organising everything like this I find it so much easier just to pack and go on camping trips, without the usual packing stresses that can arise from squeezing four people and their clobber into a relatively small car! Here is my latest find, a 1960's china set just perfect for camping, but almost too nice, so will probably find it's way into the kitchen cupboards and then I will look for more... do you notice a pattern emerging? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really camp in style (and here I was impressed with my blue tin plates)! Those plates are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...