Saturday, 27 June 2009

signs of ageing...

A glorious sunny day yesterday gave me the opportunity to sit outside with an iced coffee and browse my new library book Jamie's Italy by Jamie Oliver and the latest copy of his new magazine 'Jamie'. In my early twenties, I thought recipe/home/antique books and magazine's were for 'old' people and quite boring ~ so either I am old or recipe books have come a long way! I now devour them, especially these two today {pictured} which are packed full of mediterranean goodness and colour. The photography by David Loftus is just lovely and the magazine feature with Charley Boorman travelling around Sicily on a vespa ~ just makes me want to jump on a plane. May the hot summer evenings continue so that I can try out all of the recipes and eat them al fresco! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on this one and prefer to think they've come along way rather than the former!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...