Friday, 19 June 2009

beautiful world, beautiful people...

I am just working on some photographs for a friend who asked me to shoot her beautiful family. I spent a few hours in a wild flower meadow at the weekend, running around trying to keep up with the children and capture some natural family shots. I am delighted with the initial results before I have even started to look more closely at cropping etc... I do hope they will be happy too. I couldn't resist showing you this one, it is full of energy and laughter, to me it captures a father/daughter relationship that is so special. The girls were an absolute delight and so photogenic, it was a really fun and I can't wait to share more pictures with you. 

4 comments:

  1. i'm excited to see! thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great photo! I love pictures like this...you really captured a beautiful moment. Well done! I hope you'll be sharing more from this day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that's fab - perfect for this weekend and celebrating all things fatherly. Am loving seeing the relationship between my husband and daughter develop, although at 19 months she can already twist him right round her little finger and back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid, lovely picture, absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...