Tuesday, 12 May 2009

picnic on the beach...

The Sunday papers, fresh bread, feta stuffed olives {my fav}, a goats cheese and caramelised onion tart, grapes, apples and fresh fruit juice. I just love food. I am however unable to use 'baby weight' as an excuse to cover the couple of stones that I am still carrying, now that Ted is three! I went clothes shopping at the weekend and could of sobbed out load in the changing rooms as I realised I had crept up yet another dress size. The trouble is after putting so much energy into everyone else the last thing I want to do is exercise. With Ted still getting up in the night too, just makes me tired and even more hungry! It's no good I am going to have to start watching what I eat and exercising too... urgh, but where to start?

5 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation I'm in the same boat, and my youngest is almost 5! Update: my husband's been sent off to look at a '79 Westfalia that is for sale not far from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I was sent your mushroom cake picture today. I've been asked to reproduce it for someone else. Could you please let me know who made it for you. I'd like to contact them and ask a few questions. It will be similar to their cake, not identical. I'd like to credit the original designer when I post my picture.

    Thanks a bunch! If you will respond to this, I'll send you an email address. I don't have a blog or anything. I don't want to post it for all the world to find. Have a Blessed Day! Cece

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mushroom cake was made by my good friend jenny, who is the Cheltenham Cake Fairy and she can be contacted here...

    http://www.thecheltenhamcakefairy.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so with you. And I really can't use adoption weight as an excuse. I've promisd myself that when we move I'll start running, having hated running all my life. And yes...the lack of sleep leaves me drained. But I won't stop eating so I guess it's the only answer.
    For what it's worth, you look fabulous.
    And so does this photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you. Youngest is 3, and I still have a 5m pregnant belly :S Hard to fit in dresses unless i'm using some shapewear, which i hate to admit, but i've been using more and more often.
    Your pic left me mouthwatering :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...