Wednesday, 20 May 2009

laugh and the world laughs with you...

I am making indian headdresses at the moment for our family - I think mine needs a few more feathers! I am using a cotton ribbon for the band and sewing feathers on to it, found from our many nature walks left for us by many different birds! I took this picture after discovering photo booth on my mac last night after staying up way too late reading blogs. For some reason I found it very funny, to take a picture of myself in the middle of the night and no I wasn't drinking! This maybe the first signs of madness! 

4 comments:

  1. This is great! It's fun to share those silly moments, isn't it? Thanks for bringing me a late-night smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you need to go to bed earlier!! I'm often to be found in the early hours surfing the net because I simply can't be arsed to move myself to bed. No wonder I've got eye bags the size of small suitcases.
    Love the headress!
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Yes, the first sign...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i loove photobooth! have you tried the distorted ones? hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...