Saturday, 9 May 2009

cool camping...

ah, the good life... Spending quality time with family, no phones and no computer. Time to wind down from busy lives. Discovering new places, new campsites and beaches. Tired from a day spent outdoors. Big appetites from playing on the beach. Noticing the weather, the stars, the sounds of the seagulls and not noticing what the time is. Smelling the sea, bacon frying and the fresh fish for sale in the fishermen's huts along the coast. Listening to two boys snoring loudly in the pop top, dreaming of a day spent chasing the sea and reading my book under the stars...  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I've come here this week I've gone off on a lengthy internet search for the perfect VW for my family. Sadly no similar VW camper for hire company here in Canada... I'm driving my husband crazy with talk of buying an antique westy and outfitting it in Cath Kidston. Soon I may have worn him down enough for a trip to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that sounds (and looks!) like utter bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds perfect. Have been reading your blog today and think it is wonderful. Hope you are having a great time with the family x

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this your bus? we have a few vw buses. One we camp in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...