Thursday, 9 April 2009

Easter gifts...


easter gifts, originally uploaded by Emma Bradshaw.

...for me! It feels so naughty to treat myself, especially with things I don't need or could potentially make myself. But sometimes admiring from afar just isn't enough, sometimes you just have to own the arts and crafts of others!

Arrived this morning are hand knitted socks from Ruth Cross and felted rabbit egg cosy from selvedge. I am eyeing up these prints here by Susannah Conway too, but there are so many to choose from I just can't decide!

3 comments:

  1. oh what a treat! I've been eyeing those rabbit egg cosies from Selvedge, they're lovely. Have a cosy Easter... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, I haven't seen Selvedge before, there are some lovely things on there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through big bucket girl. So fun. :) I love a good pair of socks. My favorite gift @ christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...