Wednesday, 4 March 2009

do these look straight to you?

I can never hang pictures straight... but at last I got round to hanging up two of my favourite pictures from last year taken on a muddy night at the circus! And at 12.44pm today I was trying to get them level! Why 12.44 you may ask - well I was invited to join the new 'all I need is a moment' flickr group and this week the time to stop what you were doing and take a picture was 12.44! I had meant to be doing something more profound or making lunch, but no! Ah well on the more positive side at least I have managed to get some more pictures into my shop if you are interested please stop by and take a look.

1 comment:

  1. I can never get pictures straight either, so I stagger them (for the record, yours look pretty straight).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...