Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Ways of seeing myself...

I have enrolled on the 'Ways of Seeing Myself' e-course run by Susannah of Ink on My Fingers. I am not the most confident person in the world, nor am I one to appear in front of the camera if I can help it - so thought it would do me good! We have had our first assignments - photography and now written. The first is about our feet and taking a picture of them. I have mulled over this for the last few days... something arty - a picture in the street of many blurry feet going past, maybe get a pedicure? But as I pulled off my boots tonight and discovered yet another pair of winter tights with a hole in and two boys running round my ankles 'getting under my feet' - this had to be the picture that symbolises my life, in all of it's domestic charm! Floors that need cleaning, holes that need mending and surrounded by children - always. Like today I may share snippets of my journey on this course with you, but some I will not!

4 comments:

  1. emma, I love what you've said. it's perfect. what an beautiful, authentic life you lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is wonderful and perfect for our "unravelling" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a gem Emma. and i love your new header x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your banner, Emma, and so glad you are on this journey with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...