Saturday, 7 February 2009

tag...

I was tagged by Ella...

Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same

Well my sixth folder is a temporary one filled with pictures we had taken by a professional photographer Laura Leighton back in 2006. She had sent me some low res proofs to choose which ones I liked and this one was among them and not one that we chose in the end! Ted spent the whole session with his hand in his mouth and Alfie just wouldn't stay still, some things never change! I am looking at them now wondering why we disguarded it and some of the others too...!

Right now to tag six more peeps... I choose Melissa, Susannah, Nicole, Joanne, Stefani and another Susanna!

3 comments:

  1. aw, look at the little monkeys :) i shall have to check out my folders! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops, sorry for the typo, out too late last night.

    It's up!http://tinyurl.com/d5sp7m

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...