Sunday, 4 January 2009

winter wonderland


winter wonderland, originally uploaded by Emma Bradshaw.

yuk, it's 01:08 in the morning and I can't sleep! I can hear my husband snoring and my youngest is tossing and turning as I have disturbed him by turning on the computer with it's low whirring. My mind is whirring more than the computer, only one day left of holidays before we go back to work and my son to school. My youngest is meant to start playschool but I think it's too soon but do I think that it's too soon for me or him? Do I hold back and risk losing a place? Questions going round and round in my head. Plus our roof is leaking, I knew yesterday was too good to be true!

It's now 01:14 and I really should be asleep and will regret not trying harder in the morning when the reflection in the mirror looks back at me all haggered. Why can't I make decisions?

I couldn't be doing nothing so am scanning in Polaroids, hence the lovely wintery picture of the Cotswolds above. It is cold outside and I have left my slippers somewhere, so my toes are now cold too, I think I will go back to bed and warm them up on the Mr - that should stop the snoring anyway!

1 comment:

  1. aw, sorry you had end-of-break insomnia. hope you fell asleep! i will be using that cold feet tip on my snorer...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...