Friday, 9 January 2009

warm as toast...


warm as toast, originally uploaded by Emma Bradshaw.

...in new Toast flannel pyjamas and snuggly flannel bedlinen and a new lambswool throw. Perfect for long cold nights and toasting crumpets in front of the fire!

I have always been a pyjamas girl and usually buy mens as I prefer the traditional type and ladies are always pink or silky, but my husband found me these for Christmas. Striped flannel with pockets and a generous cut and straight out of the 1940's and I love them. I would wear them out if I could!

I had this DVD for Christmas too and I love the styling and fashion of war time Britain, just beautiful and filmed (in part) in wonderful west Wales.

3 comments:

  1. looks so nice and toasty. i have been wanting to watch that movie, but it hasn't been releasrd in the US yet. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...