Sunday, 18 January 2009

reasons to be cheerful...

Well as I said last week, today is 'blue monday' and is meant to be the most depressing day of the year, so here are three things to make you smile today...

1. The new T-Mobile advert here - just makes you smile and dance!

2. There is a future for all Polaroid users and film will once again go into production, thanks to the impossible project.

3. Read about the guerilla art project, that Andrea did with her children, random acts of kindness - inspired!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I have read a lot of "down" posts today, thanks for pointing out the probable reason and for being cheery!

    Don't forget to add that Obama becomes president tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After posting this, I got in my car and it wouldn't start - :-( so blue monday got me after all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...