Sunday, 11 January 2009

a quiet night's crafting...

I have a child that is an awful sleeper, he always has been and I guess I thought he always will. We have never been very strict (we could never leave him crying - which is what midwives and other people tell us to do). Anyway, the boys completely surprised me last night and with their father out they both went quietly to bed and were asleep in their own beds (not mine!) by 7.45pm!

I didn't know what to do with myself - first I thought I would text everyone who knows how difficult T can be to tell them of my achievements, then I thought no that would be too loud, what if the phone rang and woke him up? I then creeped around for a bit not making a noise, then I thought of all my crafting projects that I have started and never get finished as by the time T usually goes to bed 9-10pm, I am too tired and go to bed myself.

So I started the fox above, I thought I would maybe get the body done before he wakes, but he didn't so I did a little more, then some more and although I could of spent a little more time getting the blending right (I can easily sort that out). In no time at all I had a finished fox - imagine what I could get done if he went to sleep every night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this little fox! Needlefelting is next on my list of hobbies to pick up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...