Sunday, 28 December 2008

lens love...


I have been playing with my new present a Nikkor 55-200mm lens. I am pretty useless at anything technical and remembering settings on my camera, I'm a point and shoot kind a gal. This lens is really a beast and I am blown away at just how good a couple of practice shots have turned out. I am generally quite a shy photographer, trying to take observational shots whilst not being observed, hence why I take a lot without flash, I just prefer it that way {and no I don't skulk around in camoflague!}. This lens is going to 'out' me however, there is no hiding the size of it and people are going to assume I am a professional, my only redemption is that I can now stand miles away to take pictures in the first place!

3 comments:

  1. lovely photos! happy holidays :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your photos a lot. I am a big fan of travelling and taking pictures as well so here I my favourite picture from Norway: http://www.odyssei.com/travel-gallery/99018.html (during the Christmas time, I recommend it).  I think I will come back here, so see ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...