Monday, 1 September 2008

what are you dreaming about little one...?

I'm not quite sure how many hours I have spent watching my boys asleep, days probably even months. For when they are asleep they look like my babies again. Occasionally they will smile or sigh in their sleep and I cannot help but smile back. I try not to move, afraid of disturbing them. Soon, my little one will no longer need a daytime nap and I will have no excuse to sit and watch, sharing a sleepy cuddle on the sofa and some hot chocolate when he wakes!

1 comment:

  1. oh me too - hours. We're moving soon and with that will come changes and transitions, 1 being a move to separate rooms. i like Little A's bed pushed up against ours, to hear his breathing shift from sleep to wakefulness and vice versa. Sometimes he giggles or talks in his sleep and it always puts a big smile on my face. it's true, sleeping he looks much younger, like my baby. i feel sad, nostalgic already. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...