Thursday, 4 September 2008

the joy of puddles...

My main philosophy when bringing up boys is to exercise them daily, remembering the mantra "there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes!", and I make sure I find the BIGGEST puddles and stand well back in the process. Then they will happily splash about entertaining themselves until hypothermia sets in!

My two are at their most happiest when they are covered from head to toe in mud, leaving you with the only option of striping them down to their pants to either cross the front door or get in the car! - this they find very amusing as you try to get all of their wet clothes off, whilst not getting yourself, the car or the house very dirty - I personally think this should be an Olympic sport! I cannot imagine having children who just don't like or are not allowed to get dirty!

1 comment:

  1. So glad Amy introduced us to you. It's so nice to meet another mom from the same tribe, the tribe that honours puddles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...