Monday, 25 August 2008

writers block...

I don't quite know what's come over me - but I have writers block. Nothing interesting to say or observations to make! Has this ever happened to you? I read other bloggers, who write day in day out!

Maybe I need a writers retreat like famous writers have or go away somewhere that inspires me? But I have a week ahead of me that contains mundane chores such as; buying new school uniform, getting little feet that grow too quickly measured, seeing a physiotherapist about my aching back and a couple of publication deadlines for magazine/newsletter articles.

Rest assured I am still here in the background, reading comments and blogs, and I am waiting for inspiration to come calling again!

I'll leave you with a picture of a sleeping Ted {just how I feel!}, emma x

1 comment:

  1. yes, i get it. the cure? be patient while it passes. inspiration? anything visual - preferably beautiful things. good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...