Thursday, 24 July 2008

a week in prudence


prudence , originally uploaded by Emma Bradshaw.

Meet Prudence, isn't she beautiful? She was our home and transport for a week of adventures and birthday celebrations in North Norfolk. Her adventures will follow, I promise, but not before I have got through the mountain of washing that needs doing...!

{oh and I need to sort and edit the 233 digital pictures, get two rolls of film developed and scan 22 Polaroids - I think I have an addiction!}

www.snailtrail.co.uk/index.htm

3 comments:

  1. I'm quite envious, you lucky things! Looking forward to hearing all about it.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is beautiful, I can't wait to hear about (and see) what adventures you all had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow what adventures. i just peeked at your flickr photos. i'm also returning from a trip and feeling overwhelmed with catching up. i'm going ot have to come back to read your adventures later. gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...