Sunday, 27 July 2008

Prudence and the fortune teller...


I have always quite fancied having my fortune told... not for any great reason but just out of curiousity. My husband is very sceptical about things like this which I understand and I know things that she said to me could apply to hundreds of others... BUT they did apply to me and I take great strength from the few minutes of wisdom that this Romany fortune teller shared with me. Some of the things she told me I knew or weren't any great revelation but sat in that beautiful caravan, with views to the sea, the words of a stranger hit home. As I held the crystal ball, she could see water and green and told me that I reveal too much {what! - had she read this blog?} the rest I am going to write down, keep secret and wait and see what my fortunes bring...

... if you are driving along the beautiful A149 coast road between Salthouse and Kelling, why don't you stop and see what fortunes are coming your way?

1 comment:

  1. Gypsies intrigue me. If you want to read a great book on the romany gypsies check out: "Bury me standing" by isabel fonseca. The gypsies actually do bury their dead standing! Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...