Monday, 28 July 2008

Prudence and the beach...

As Prudence is a hired camper van, she has taken people on holiday all over the UK and certainly knows where the best beaches are. She didn't disappoint and took us to Holkham beach near Wells-next-the-Sea. A beach that stretches out as far as the eye can see, bordered by pine woods and the prettiest row of beach huts you can imagine. Now I do have favourites and nothing in my mind compares to Cornish beaches, but here I was, happily sitting and enjoying an ice-cream dreaming of which beach hut I would buy and of course how I would decorate it!

The hours just slipped away, between collecting shells and playing in the dunes, a brilliant place to slow down and live in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Those beach huts are adorable!
    I'm loving your approach to blogging about your adventures with Prudence :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...