Friday, 18 April 2008

pottery painting


mugs before being fired..., originally uploaded by Emma Bradshaw.

I really enjoyed an evening at a local pottery cafe with friends painting and chatting and most importantly relaxing, I don't get much time for that and I had forgotten how good it felt. Working flexibly is all well and good for the modern working mum, but you don't finish, fitting in work here, there and everywhere, I have even had two meetings at home as I couldn't fit them into my working day! My mantra for next week is "slow down and say no!"

I painted two mugs for the boys with snails on because that's what little boys are made of! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think that your mugs look amazing... your boys will love them for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say I think your mugs are fab! New to this blogging business, but isn't it fun! Love your beach photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...