Sunday, 13 April 2008

entertaining children on holiday


My boys have never been ones to sit down and amuse themsleves for hours. They like to play with us, show us what they are doing and mostly be as active as possible, I really don't know where they get the energy from.

So a holiday in a small railway carriage was always going to be a challenge especially if we had bad weather. Which luckily we didn't until the day we left! We took books, paper and pencils for drawing and reading, we sang silly songs and my most inspired idea, was taking some masking tape and matchbox cars and turned the used cereal boxes into a garage!

More pictures here
Our next challenge is a road trip in a VW Camper Van, which has even less space!

1 comment:

  1. tape is my favorite! I love the colored masking tapes! great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...