Sunday, 9 March 2008

capturing a moment


capturing a moment , originally uploaded by Emma Bradshaw.


Every once in a while the camera captures a moment, a glimpse into a relationship or a preview into what the future holds. This is one of those shots, Ted is a mama's boy, his older brother has always preferred daddy. We didn't do anything to make it that way it just evolved over time and is hard to understand how it happened and whether it will continue. The strange thing that I have started to notice is that Ted is actually very like his father, so laid back and always smily and Alfie a lot more like me!

So I was delighted with this picture (I only took it as I was trying to learn how to use my new flash - another story!) as here they are, two peas in a pod and always laughing x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...